Home > Networking Information and Troubleshooting > Reporting Problems
Please provide the following information to the Support team by calling 0845 119 9999 or email to [email protected] :
- The specific problem you have, including when it happens and under what circumstances and any other issues?
- When the problem started happening and for how long it has been going on for?
- Details of any warnings or error messages you have received?
- Any issue with the buttons on the phone?
Outgoing call problems:
- The VoIP phone number you are using?
- The telephone number you were calling?
- The error message you got when trying to call them?
- The date and time that you called the number?
Incoming call problems:
- Your telephone number?
- The telephone number of the person that tried to call you?
- The specific date and time they called?
- What did the caller hear when they phoned?
- What did you hear?
Your set up:
- Telephone type SNOM 190/ELMEG, SNOM 320, X-Lite, X-Pro, Polycom IP331 or another telephone not provided by Pulsant?
- How are you connected to the internet (connection type and service provider)?