Home > SDSL National > Overview
SDSL or Symmetrical Digital Subscriber Line allows you to connect to the internet using a normal telephone line just like ADSL. However there are some important differences between to two types of connection.
- SDSL allows you to have the same upload and download Speeds. This is especially useful if you do a lot of uploading to the net.
- Unlike ADSL, you cannot use other telephony equipment such as faxes and telephone on your SDSL line. This is because the SDSL signal uses all the available space on the copper wire.
- National SDSL offers you low contention of 10:1
What you get with your subscription:
- 24x7x365 connection management with a business-class 1Hr SLA
- Free hosting for upto 5 Domain names.
- guaranteed bandwidth on our network
- Domain-wide POP email account
- Routed IP network
- 50Mb web space with CGI / PHP / ASP scripting support
- Email virus and spam filtering
- Backup ISDN connection available
- Unlimited internet use
- Technical support available 24×7
- End-to-end Quality of Service and packet prioritisation on our network for Voice and Video applications