Home > Customer area > How to set / reset your customer area password
How to set / reset your customer area password
If you are logging into the customer area for the first time you will need to set your password. You can do this by following the steps below:
NB: resetting the Customer Area password will not affect the password for any of your other services.
- Enter the customer area address (https://portal.pulsant.com/) into your web browser’s address bar.
- Click the New to the portal or forgotten password link, at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your email address and account code as requested and press the Submit button. (NOTE the email address should be the one you have registered with Pulsant when ordering your services).
- An email will be sent to you containing a link. Click on the link, or copy and paste it into your browser’s address bar, and you will be able to set your password. (Please note there is a time limit on this link so you will need to set your password straight away).
- You should now be able to log in to the portal to access any services registered against you on our systems.