Home > How To Configure Webmail
How To Configure Webmail
To login to webmail simply point your web browser to http://webmail.pulsant.com and login with your username and password
Our Webmail facility is configurable in a large number of ways – most of what you can do is fairly intuitive – please see below for the more commonly used options.
You can tailor your webmail to use your own preferred settings instead of the default settings.
Once logged into Webmail click on “Settings” in the menu at the top of the page and then click on “Identities” tab. Then on the bottom left click to add a new identity”.
Here you will find the following settings: (see image below)
- Display Name:
This is the name that people receiving mail from you will see against your message in their inbox.
- Email address: [email protected] -By default this will be your [email protected], if you have
your own domain you can enter your email address to show the correct
from address for email that you send.
- Organization: This field is optional.
- Reply-to: [email protected] – You can specify a different reply to address if it should not be the
same as your from. If you leave this blank emails will come back to
your address as you set above.
- Bcc: The only recipient address that will be visible to all recipients is the one in the To: field. So, to keep maximum anonymity you can put your own address in the To: field and use Bcc: exclusively to address your message. This field is optional.
- Signature: Your signature – Here you can enter a signature that will be added to the bottom of all
email that you send.
Please click on image to enlarge.
Set as deafult: This allows you to set your new identity as your default account, simply tick the box.
Lastly – don’t forget to click the ‘Save’ button to save your changes!
Now when you compose an email, your new identity will be in the drop down box next to “sender”.
A Pulsant POPbox account is already set up with the following folders by default:
- Junk mail (Spam)
You are able to directly access these folders through the Webmail facility without any prior configuration. Once logged into Webmail see the links for these folders in the left-hand pane.
You can also create / rename / delete your own custom folders by clicking “Settings” and then on the “Folders” menu option at the top of the screen. Located at the bottom of the screen is the option to “Create new folder”.